I am always looking for elegant yet easy ways to make a weeknight feel special. Just a few simple ingredients and an hour, Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce is one of my favorites.
With just a handful of ingredients this beautiful meal comes alive with bold flavors and vibrant colors. While it is effortless to create, it's special enough to entertain with, or just make a weeknight feel like an event.
Dinner in a Hurry
It doesn't take much to serve up a gorgeous and memorable meal any night of the week. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce goes from the kitchen to the dinner table in less than an hour.
Pork tenderloins are one of my favorite things to stock in my freezer. They seem to always be on sale at my local grocery store, and the lean meat is ready made for quick cooking. With just a few tips, you can serve up tender, juicy pork every single time.
I like to simply season the pork tenderloin and then sear it in a cast iron pan. Not only does this give it a beautiful crust and locks in the juices, but it also allows it to cook more quickly in the oven.
The magic of this dish however is the luxurious sauce. Tart yet sweet fresh raspberries are combined with the sassy heat of a jalapeno, rich red wine, tang of lemon, and a little kiss of sweet from brown sugar. As the ingredients cook down and thicken, the flavors meld into that nuanced balance of sweet and savory. The vibrant jewel toned sauce pops as it hugs the tender, juicy pork.
Easy Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Get out your cast iron skillet and preheat your oven. There's no need for takeout with this easy and elegant meal.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Season all sides of your pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Add a splash of oil to your skillet. Sear all sides of the pork tenderloin.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature is between 145-150 degrees.
- While the pork is baking prepare your sauce. Add all of the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat. Allow the sauce to cook for 15-20 minutes until the raspberries have broken down, it has thickened and reduced.
- Serve the sauce over the sliced pork tenderloin.
- Since the bottle of wine is already open, cheers!
Are you looking for more easy weeknight dinner ideas? Make sure you check out my recipe for Elegant Smoked Salmon Quiche.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cast iron skillet
- 1 saucepan
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup red wine
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Season all sides of the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Sear all sides of the pork tenderloin, allowing each side to brown for 2-3 minutes before turning.
- Transfer the cast iron skillet to the oven and bake the pork tenderloin for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature is between 145-150 degrees.
- Allow the pork to sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the Raspberry-Jalapeno Sauce.
Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients for the sauce to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow the sauce to cook for 15-20 minutes until the raspberries have broken down and it has thickened and reduced.