When life gets busy, I love having simple and easy one pan dinners I can serve my family. This Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner is one of my favorite weeknight meals.
With one sheet pan, a handful of ingredients, and less than 30 minutes this meal goes from oven to table. Quick, healthy, and delicious this is sure to become a part of your weekly repertoire.
Dinner Made Easy
Serving up nutritious and scrumptious meals shouldn't be complicated or time consuming. This Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner combines pillowy fresh gnocchi with the sassy savory kick of andouille sausage.
When you start with the best ingredients it doesn't take much to make an amazing meal. One of my favorite things to keep on hand is al fresco sausages. Their fully cooked chicken sausages are full of protein while being free of artificial ingredients and minimally processed. Not only does my family love them, but they're something I always feel good about serving them.
For this recipe I am using al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage. Because these sausages are fully cooked, I can spend more time with my family and less time cooking. There's also the added bonus of having less dishes as well!
The kiss of smoke from smoked Spanish paprika is complimented by the sweet bite of sundried tomatoes in this recipe. The gnocchi becomes both soft and tender while roasting in the drippings along with the sausage. Fresh baby spinach is wilted in at the end along with the nutty savory pop of parmesan. Every bite is filled with texture and flavor.
Time-Saving Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner
With your al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage in hand, this one pan meal is a time-saver. When schedules get hectic this recipe allows you to still serve up a comforting and nourishing meal to those you love.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Part of what allows this to cook so quick it that everything roasts at a high temperature.
- Toss your gnocchi and sundried tomatoes packed in oil in a bowl. The oil from the tomatoes will add another layer of flavor.
- Add your sliced Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage to your sheet pan along with the gnocchi and sundried tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the gnocchi becomes fluffy and the sausage gets a little caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and add your spinach. The residual heat will wilt it.
- Top with grated parmesan. Simple, fresh, easy, and delicious!
Are you looking for more easy weeknight dinner inspiration? Make sure you check out my recipe for Chicken Sausage and Cabbage Soup.
Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner
- sheet pan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the gnocchi and sundried tomatoes to a bowl. Toss to fully coat the gnocchi in the oil and combine.
- Spread the sliced sausage onto the baking sheet. Add the gnocchi and sundried tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the gnocchi are fluffy.
- Remove from the oven and add the spinach. Using a spatula toss to combine. The residual heat should wilt the spinach.
- Top with the parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leave a Reply