There is nothing like pizza night that instantly brings friends and family to the table. Celebrate the flavors of the summer with Spicy Peaches and Brie Pizza.
I love the surprise pop of fruit on pizza, like my Decadent Grape and Cheese Pizza. This pizza not only celebrates the peak season of summer peaches, it also gives you that ultimate balance of sweet and savory.
One of the great things about this recipe for Spicy Peaches and Brie Pizza is that you can take the help of the grocery store. Pizza night has never been so easy and so delicious!
- Pizza Dough - Store bought pizza dough works great for this recipe. You can usually find fresh dough in the bakery section of your grocery store.
- Peaches - Celebrate the peak of peach season. You want to use ripe, fresh peaches for this recipe.
- Spicy chili crisp - This spicy condiment combines fried chili peppers with aromatics such as garlic and shallots. It not only brings heat, it also gives umami and crunch. Use your favorite brand.
- Honey - The honey enhances the sweetness of the peaches and balanaces out the heat of the chili crisp.
- Brie Cheese - Molten, creamy, and decadent, this will become irresistibly creamy as it bakes.
- Pesto - For an herbaceous pop that brings freshness, feel free to use your favorite storebought brand, or homemade.
- Microgreens - Give your pizza a fresh pop at the end with your favorite microgreens.
How to Make Spicy Peaches and Brie Pizza
With just a few simple steps, you will wow your friends and family with this sweet and savory pizza.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Skip take-out and have fun making your own elegant pizza at home!
When making your own pizza dough or using store bought pizza dough, always allow it to rest before rolling out.
Preheat your oven to 475 degrees. This pizza bakes hot and fast!
Add your peaches, honey, and spicy chili crisp to a bowl and mix to combine.
- In Crust We Trust
Roll out your rested pizza crust. Spread the pesto on top of it. Arrange your peaches and cheese on top of the pizza crust.
- Bake it Up
Transfer your pizza to a baking sheet or pizza stone. Allow it to bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Finishing Touch
Allow your pizza to cool slightly. Garnish with microgreens and enjoy!
- Camembert - You can replace the brie with Camembert cheese which is also a soft, creamy, surface ripened cheese.
- Arugula - If you can't find microgreens you can also use arugula for this recipe.
- Nectarines - Use what fruit is ripe and fresh. If the nectarines look good that day they will give you a similar flavor profile.
Peaches and summertime go hand in hand, and nothing says summer like grilling. This same recipe can easily be made on your grill. Make sure your grill is fully heated and your grates are lightly oiled if you add your pizza directly to the grill. A pizza stone and baking sheet will also work on the grill.
Whether you're cooking your pizza in the oven or on the grill, the only special equipment you'll need is a baking sheet or pizza stone. If you're using a pizza stone, make sure to preheat it in the oven before adding your pizza.
Top Tip for Spicy Peaches and Brie Pizza
If you've ever struggled trying to stretch out pizza dough, it's because it wasn't properly rested first. The glutens in cold dough are tight and bounce back, making it difficult to form your crust. When you allow the dough to sit out at room temperature, you will have a soft and supple dough that is easy to work with.
Spicy Peaches and Brie Pizza
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 baking sheet or pizza stone
- 1 lbs store bought pizza dough, rested
- 3 peaches, sliced medium
- 1 tbsp spicy chili crisp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8-10 oz brie
- 2 tbsp pesto, homemade or store bought
- salt to taste
- micro greens to garnish
- Preheat oven to 475. If using a pizza stone preheat it.
- Add the peaches, honey, and spicy chili crisp to a bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt.
- Roll out your pizza crust.
- Spread the pesto out onto the pizza crust.
- Arrange the peaches and brie on top of the crust.
- Transfer the pizza to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to briefly cool.
- Garnish with microgreens or arugula.
- Slice and enjoy!
Ooooh, looks amazing; I want to make it! How much honey, please? Thanks!
About 2 tbsp of honey!