With the holidays behind us, who is already thinking of the Super Bowl and all of the gameday food? Regardless of who makes it, the food is the main event. This Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza is the perfect party food to serve up for the big day while also being a fun addition to pizza night.
Do you order wings with your pizza? This dynamic duo seems popular on many game day menus. This recipe combines both into the ultimate game day addition.
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza is bold on flavor, but easy to make. With the help of a few grocery store shortcuts, you will be the superstar of your family and friends.
I love being able use grocery store shortcuts for both weeknight recipes and entertaining. It allows me to serve something I know my family and friends will love while also allowing me to enjoy it with them and not be in the kitchen the entire time.
This recipe is versatile and can be adjusted to both what you like and what you have on hand. You can use either store bought pizza dough, or a flat bread. The baking time will vary slightly by which option you use.
This recipe also works well with either leftover roasted chicken or using a rotisserie chicken from the store. It’s all about keeping it easy!
The combination of sassy savory buffalo sauce, tender juicy chicken, and the molten gooey pull of melted mozzarella makes this pizza irresistible. Red onions, fresh jalapenos, and scallions add a fresh vibrant burst of flavor that will have everyone going back for a second slice.
Firing Up Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
The key word here is easy! This pizza comes together faster than it takes for pizza delivery, but with ingredients you can pick yourself and trust.
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. There’s no need for a pizza oven when making pizza at home. It’s all about that high heat.
- If using grocery store pizza dough, roll it out.
- Spread the buffalo sauce over the rolled out dough or flat bread.
- Sprinkle on the shredded chicken.
- What’s pizza without cheese? Let that snow flurry of mozzarella go!
- Add your shaved red onions and chopped jalapenos. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Finish with a little confetti sprinkle of scallions.
Are you looking for more easy recipes? Make sure you check out my recipe for Baked Brie with Roasted Grapes.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Rolling Pin
- baking sheet/pizza pan
- 1 store bought pizza dough or flatbread
- 1 cup Roasted chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Medium buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lbs. fresh mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- 1 jalapeno, sliced remove seeds for less heat if desired
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough. Transfer to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread buffalo sauce all over the rolled-out pizza dough or flatbread.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken over the buffalo sauce.
- Top with cheese
- Sprinkle a few jalapeno slices over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Top with scallions. Enjoy!